I have found questions help me think through most matters and often a variety of options. Questions can be a great deal of help between the time we see an opportunity or problem, and the time we make a final decision or take action. When one gets into a situation where, “no one really seems to know w hat to do next,” typically the wisest route of action is to ask profound questions. I hope these questions might help even a tiny bit in whatever situations you are facing.
- Why am I doing what I am doing? (Is it a good idea or a “God” idea?)
- What is my single greatest strength?
- Which of my priorities uses my best natural strengths?
- Do I have a vision/plan for the rest of this year?
- What single area of my entire life would I most like to grow in personally during the rest of the year?
- If I could only do three things next week, what would they be?
- What are the top five things I need to do tomorrow? Next week?