In my last blog, I wrote about the Vineyard Justice Network and that I would report back in this blog about the conference. Well, my trip fell though at the last minute so I have a different topic for you today.
All of us need encouragement from time to time. I saw this list of Ten of God’s promises and thought it would be good encouragement for my blog friends. Whether you’re having a good day or a tough day, these are great things to meditate on.
God Promises To:
- Love you. John 3:16
- Give you eternal life. 1 John 5:13
- Hear your prayers. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Give your life purpose. Romans 12:1-2
- Guide you. Psalm 32:8
- Give you wisdom. James 1:5
- Make you courageous. Isaiah 41:10
- Give you peace. Philippians 4:6-7
- Comfort you. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
- Meet your needs. Hebrews 4:16
A pretty great top ten list, huh?
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things. Philippians 4:8
May we all focus on being thankful for God’s promises as we look towards Thanksgiving.